Accessibility Statement for The Florida Keys Real Estate Team Website
The Florida Keys Real Estate Team is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Florida Keys Real Estate Team takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Florida Keys Real Estate Team Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Florida Keys Real Estate Team Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Florida Keys Real Estate Team Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Florida Keys Real Estate Team Website:
- Phone: 305-393-0585
- Email: fishingforhomes.com/contact-us/
- Address: 81888 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, Florida 33036
We try to respond to feedback within 24 hours. Over weekends, vacations, and holidays, there may be a longer response time.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Florida Keys Real Estate Team Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox are all compatible browsers.
Accessibility of The Florida Keys Real Estate Team Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Florida Keys Real Estate Team Website, there may be some limitations. Our website is built using the content management system, WordPress and plugins. The WordPress theme and plugins are third-party developed and we do not have the capability to modify them. We have reached out to the third-party developers and have made them aware of the ADA non-compliance issue. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Florida Keys Real Estate Team Website:
- form control is not associated with a text label
- linked image missing alt attribute
- an input does not have associated label
- label not associated with an input element
- order of headings is not correct
- an input with placeholder but without any associated label
- empty link
- labels or instructions are not provided when content requires user input
- user interface control missing a programmatically determined name
- name of link can not be programmatically determined
- name of link with image can not be programmatically determined
The Florida Keys Real Estate Team assessed the accessibility of The Florida Keys Real Estate Team Website by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation – the entire site was tested using UsableNet AQA, an enterprise-level accessibility reporting tool based on the technology provided by the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool, created by WebAIM.org, a third-party authority in web accessibility. The site is tested periodically to ensure any added or edited content and code conforms with the latest accessibility guidelines, as reported by the WAVE tool.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
The Florida Keys Real Estate Team
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 1 business day and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to The Florida Keys Real Estate Team, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on October 1, 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.